Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Carvings

I love pumpkin carving.  Since they have started selling the kits I have been carving a few every year.  It doesn't take very much practice before you are able to carve several in an evening and have them all turn out very professionally.  I have quite a way to go before I reach the level in these two videos however.  They are fun to watch though.  Here is a video from last year showing an expert carver working with the Wall Street meltdown theme:



Here are some really amazing carvings done on popular figures from the entertainment world, including the Wizard of Oz:



I will update with some more free pumpkin carving patterns in a bit. Here is a good one to start off with for anyone who has never tried carving before:



Hershey's website also offers a good selection of free pumpkin carving patterns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Web Analytics